Marking over 60 years as a school, St. William Catholic School has been a source of pride for the parish and the community.
The mission of St. William Catholic School is to encourage each student to achieve academic, personal, and spiritual growth within an environment of trust and Catholic values, in cooperation with school, home, and community.
The environment of St. William Catholic School provides the essential elements students need to achieve success by utilizing their individual God-given talents, encouraging self-respect and respect of others, practicing effective cooperative decision-making skills, and leading healthy lives.
Reasons to Attend
- Preschool through eighth grade
- Small class sizes
- Enrichment courses to promote technological, physical and cultural growth
- Weekly Mass and seasonal Liturgical prayer opportunities
- Children of all faiths welcome
- Mentoring/leadership programs
- Extra-curricular activities - sports, band, choir, student council, battle of the books, lego league
- Affordable tuition with assistance programs available
- Before and after school care available
- Wrap-around care for preschool students
- Daily hot lunch program
Performance is the Proof of Excellence
- High academic standards
- Exemplary educators
- Graduates rank among top students at area high schools
- Strong Catholic identity
- Students involved in Christian service projects
- Accredited by WI Religious and Independent School Association
Saint William Catholic School (SWCS) admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded to or made available to students at the school. SWCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.